Premium Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- Smooth finish – silky finish either wet or dry, ideal for washing patients and fragile skin
- Regulatory compliance – medical grade and minimal risk PPE, for low-risk tasks
- Cost effective – low cost, suitable for general purpose and patient care tasks
- Low elasticity – looser fit, but strong enough to prevent ripping on donning
- Higher stretch options – stretch vinyl version available, for improved fit, comfort and dexterity
- Latex free – to prevent Type I (natural rubber latex) allergies
- Barrier protection – basic protection against biological organisms
- Powder free
- Premium gauge
- Smooth finish
- Latex Free
- Cost conscious
Vinoguard® Premium is not only cost effective; it also does not compromise on quality standards. Premium fully conforms to the European harmonised product standards EN 455-1 and EN 455-2: Medical Gloves for Single Use and is a Class l Medical Device (Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC) for medical examinations. It also conforms to the basic health and safety requirements of the PPE Directive 89/686/EEC for minimal risks.
When you need a competitively priced vinyl glove that you can be certain will deliver good performance and the assurance that it meets the legal requirements and standards, make the informed choice – Vinoguard® Premium.